DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY (DHMCT) – IHRM- Kolkata
DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY (DHMCT)
Approved by AICTE. Diploma awarded by West Bengal State Council for Technical Education.
Duration of the Course : 3 years
- Students having passed 10th standard/ SSC examination obtaining at least 35% marks in aggregate, is eligibile.
- Age : Should not be born after 01.01.1997. There is no upper age limit.
IHRM is one of the premier institutions dedicated to providing quality education in a fully-integrated, multicultural environment. The Campus is spread in a sprawling area of 1.5 acres of land and has two separate wings for Business Management and Hotel Management with excellent facilities. Since its inception in the year 1994, the College has become a source of quality education and research in the field of Hospitality and Management sectors. IHRM is committed in achieving excellence in the academic development of students and professionals.
The college combines the finest traditions in academics and a unique methodology of teaching. The core faculty member in the various streams is backed with academic knowledge and industry experience and actively works on research projects throughout the year. The programmes offered are highly innovative and creditable by virtue of their being comprehensive and result oriented
IHRM provides first class educational facilities on site, comparable to the best in the industry. Some of the outstanding features include:
- Spacious, well lit, airy and hygienic lecture halls complete with state-of-the-art audio visual aids.
- IT lab built with computers having latest configuration and software. All computers are networked and have high speed dedicated internet access.
- The library provides a high standard of learning resources for students. It is equipped with all major journals and periodicals and having the latest facilities like CAS and RS Service.
- The college provides extensive support in spoken or written English for all students This is done through workshops and sessions where students have the opportunity to talk to a tutor privately about particular language issues. Help may also be provided with study skills including; how to learn more effectively, how to make the most of feedback from tutors and academics.
- We at IHRM believe that knowledge and its application to the needs of business/commerce is vital for success in today’s rapidly changing world. We therefore promote and encourage strong links with the business community through visits, part-time employment and study projects. In this way our students learn how to apply their ideas and knowledge successfully to solving business problems.
- An excellent front office practical set up to learn the details of rooms management.
- Ultra-modern food production & bakery labs with the latest and best equipments to impart the necessary culinary skills as per the industry requirements.
- Wine Tasting Lab
- 32 covers restaurant to teach the students about the details of Food & beverage service skills.
- Well designed housekeeping lab to impart the complete knowledge about housekeeping and facility planning.
- Residential accommodation for students is arranged within close proximity from the Campus. With comfortable rooms and other requisite facilities, it provides a congenial atmosphere suitable for study.
- The student common area is equipped with indoor games and students can relax during breaks.
- The Cafeteria not only takes care of the food and nutritional requirements of the students, but also provides them with some moments of relief within the frame work of their day long hectic schedules.
- Upon request students will be offered advice on their choice of courses and guidance for their future careers. The College offers:
- Valuable advice on careers, further study and related areas
- Up-to-date careers information on occupations, employers and postgraduate study.
- The chance to hone up job application skills through practical workshops dealing with CV writing and interview skills.
- For the mental and physical development of the students, the college regularly organizes different extracurricular events and activities in which participation is mandatory for all the students.
- The campus provides an ideal environment for young minds to explore new ideas and encourages creativity and independent thinking.
|Prospectus along with Application Form is available on payment of Rs. 300/- by cash or DD for Rs. 350/- to be drawn in favour of “IHRM”, payable at any bank in Kolkata. Selection is made through written test and personal interview.
Send mail or call us for detailed information on ADMISSION PROCEDURE. IHRM office will guide you immediatelyFor all your admission related queries please mail us at: email@example.com
Documents required at the time of admission:
*** 3 nos. of photocopy of all the above documents attested by gazetted officer/ authorized signatory should be submitted
Posted on May 3, 2013, in Hospitality Travel and Tourism in India and tagged All India Council for Technical Education, Best Hotel Management College in Kolkata, College of the University of Chicago, Eden Gardens, Education, Government of India, Hospitality management studies, Hotel manager, Indian Premier League, Indo-Asian News Service, Kolkata, Ministry of Human Resource Development (India), Rajasthan Royals, Study Hospitality Management, Study Hotel Management, Study hotel management in India, study in India, Study in Kolkata, WBUT, West Bengal University of Technology. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.