Program: M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Extensive hands-on industry exposure
- State-of-the-art lab infrastructure
- Holistic exposure with trans-disciplinary approach
The curriculum lays emphasis on enhancing and improvising creative skills of the post graduate students by engaging them in research on emerging technologies in electronics & communication.
Duration: 2 Years/3 Years*
Eligibility: GATE with a Bachelor (Engg and Tech/ or BE/ B.Tech in related field of Engineering) with at least 50% marks in aggregate. In case of ECE/ E&IE, even MSc in Physics with 50% marks in Electronics. Other criteria include GRE/ ASU Test.
*Programme Delivery Mode:
- Regular Programme – 2 Years
- Weekend programme – 3 Years (Saturday and Sunday)
- M. Tech through Research – 2 Years (Unique delivery mode of 1 semester in ASU campus – 6 chosen subjects for 18 credits spread in 3 semesters in chosen industry/organisation with industry + ASU guide for 42 credits)
The various fee/scholarship slabs are as given below:
Postgraduate Programme Fees
Fees for M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Pharm. programmes:
|Graduation Aggregate||Scholarship offered per annum on standard tuition fee#||Net tuition fee per annum||Additional Fees|
|>50% and < 60%||Rs. 70000||Rs. 150000||
|>= 60%||Rs. 80000||Rs. 140000|
For students/alumni of Apeejay institutions of higher learning, an additional scholarship is provided over and above the Foundation Years’ Scholarship, for M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Pharm. programmes. For details, please call/email the ASU Admission counsellors.
Some of the recruiter from last 20 years for Apeejay College of Engineering (ACE);