Bachelor of Engineering (B.E | B.Tech) in Electronics & Communication at R R Institutions, Bangalore, Karnataka India
About college : RR Institute of Technology (RRIT) was established in 2008 with the approval of AICTE, New Delhi, duly recognized by Government of Karnataka and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University Belgaum. RRIT is focused on creating versatile professionals who can apply their knowledge & skills anywhere in the world. The academy has since its inception built a formidable name in the field of technology.
Course Overview : The Bachelor Program in Engineering offers a high quality, professional Education in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for Electrical engineers who wish to contribute their technical and design skills at opening and middle level positions in the manufacturing, design, automation, infrastructure and IT industry.
Duration :4 years
Eligibility: 10+2 or Equivalent with Physics / Biology / Biotechnology with 50% marks and English. Diploma with 50%, Duration : 3 years
Affiliation: VTU, Approved by:AICTE
Fee: To be confirm
For admission details, please contact our admission counselor at +91-9851085100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to apply online.
The outcomes of departments are that the students after successful completion of the course will be able to :
1. Engineering knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering subjects to identify, prepare and solve complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, model, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems find substantiated conclusions using principles of engineering sciences mathematics and natural sciences.
3. Design/development: Apply Engineering & management principles on their own/team projects in multidisciplinary environment and provide solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs for the public health and safety.
4. Conduct investigations for complex problems: Use investigation based information and research methods , analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to deliverlawfuldecisions.
5. Modern tool usage: Predict,Design develop and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering tools to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer society and ethics: Apply ethical principles and intellectualknowledge to assess societal issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8.Communication and team work: Communicate effectively with engineering community and society at large through technical report writing, design documentation, project reports and effective presentationsFunction effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
9. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments. Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.