Study Bachelor of Engineering (B.E | B.Tech) in Mechanical (Lateral Entry) at R R Institutions, Bangalore, Karnartaka India
Duration :3 years
Eligibility: Diploma with 50%
Affiliation: VTU, Approved by:AICTE
Fee: To be confirm
For admission details, please contact our admission counselor at +91-9851085100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to apply online.
About RR Institute
RR Institute of Technology (RRIT) was established in 2008 with the approval of AICTE, New Delhi, duly recognized by Government of Karnataka and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University Belgaum. RRIT is focused on creating versatile professionals who can apply their knowledge & skills anywhere in the world. The academy has since its inception built a formidable name in the field of technology.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
Students in B.E (Mechanical Engineering) programme should at the time of their graduation be in possession of:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, computing, science, engineering fundamentals, and mechanical engineering for the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve problems in engineering.
- An ability to design and develop as model, component, or process to meet desired needs within the constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools, including prediction and modeling, to broadly defined engineering activities within the limitations that can be understood.
- An understanding of professional, social and ethical responsibility.
- The broad knowledge necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global scenario, economic, environmental, and societal context for a sustainable development.
- Commitment to professional ethics and norms of engineering practice.
- An ability to perform in multi disciplinary teams.
- An ability to convey effectively and prepare reports, documentations and presentations.
- An ability to exhibit knowledge perception and application management principles.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
Opportunities after B.E in Mechanical Engineering
- The knowledge of mechanical engineering is highly essential in the field of Automobile, computers, electronics, aerospace, marine, agriculture, logistics, civil constructions, military and defense, power generation, oil and gas industries, management, and countless other areas.
- It’s estimated that job prospects for mechanical engineers will grow by 9% in the next decade. Engineers who study continually to keep pace with technological advancements will be the most likely to be hired into new positions.
- Mechanical engineers can be found in a wide range of industries, working on a wide range of projects. Therefore, the number of job opportunities for mechanical engineers will vary across the globe.