Fresher (B.Com / BFM / BBA / BE/ B.Tech) & Experienced (60% in Graduation)
Universal Business selects students on the basis of their performance against the following Eligibility criteria. We encourage Diversity in our students and judge across a wide range of criteria with equal importance.
|Criteria||University of Economics MBA + PGPM|
|1||Academics (10th, 12th & Graduation)||25%|
|2||Entrance Exam CAT, GMAT, C-MAT & CET||10%|
|5||Work Experience / Leadership||20%|
|6||Statement of Purpose & Letters of Reference � 2|
Indian Student : Rs. 8,48,000 Lacs total + Europe Study Trip Rs.2.5 Lacs,
Includes : Tuition fee
Excludes : Hostel fee and other fee
The programme draws on the strengths of both business schools to provide a course that develops the knowledge and skills of applicants and prepares them for the world of international business.
The programme offers
- An opportunity to experience and learn about the environment and working business models in Europe and Asia.
- Highlight differences between big and small emerging economies like India and Central and Eastern European countries.
- Tradition and modernity. UE�Varna relies on a century-old tradition of education in economics while UBS is a young and modern institution with faculty members with vast international experience.
- An exchange semester at the partner business school and two semesters in an international class with the students from the partner institution.
- Module based teaching and learning, allowing for deeper focus and immersion in the topic
Students will be able to
- Develop their skills and competencies through experience-based learning
- Refine their inter-cultural skills
- Learn about business operations at different scales � from multinational companies to small and medium enterprises.
- Explore new approaches to critical thinking and independent analysis.
- Get the opportunity to develop their own business plan from a niche product to global supply chains